Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Romantico

Manolo and I are laying on the couch talking and Manolo informs me that when WE get married he wants a Metallica song to play as our first song. While I am very flattered that he thinks of us getting married after dating for only 6 months, there is no way in hell that a METALLICA song is playing at my hypothetical wedding. I tell him this and he makes me sit down and actually listen to the song. I must admit it was beautiful and the words were even more romantic.


His other choices for our future wedding: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams which I also love and the Spanish guitar is amazing. The music video was filmed in Malaga which is near Sevilla.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq2KgzKETBw

As well as a Marc Anthony song that I had never heard before but is very romantic.